Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, so it is best to apply early. Applicants will be notified of their status (accepted, waitlisted, declined) within two weeks of their interview.
Our timeline is as follows:
- July 1: We begin accepting applications.
- December 1: Complete application (which consists of the application questionnaire, CV, personal statement and 3 reference letters) is due.
- September 15 – December 15: Interviews are conducted (only on Wednesdays).
- January 15: Fellow selection is complete.
- Late July: New fellow orientation begins.
Checklist for a Complete Application
1. PCC PCH Fellowship Application Questionnaire – These questions are completed in our job application (via the link below) within section 5. Within this section, you can also upload other required documents (the personal statement and procedure log).
2. Resume/CV – A current CV is required and can be uploaded via the job application link below.
3. Personal Statement – We are particularly interested in learning how you apply your knowledge base in clinical settings and would also like your personal statement to include information on:
- Your academic preparation for advanced training in perinatal and child health;
- Evidence of your commitment to perinatal and child health;
- Your thoughts on how family physicians can impact community health; and
- Ways in which you will use fellowship training in the future.
- Family Medicine Attending who supervised your inpatient OB rotation
- Family Medicine Attending who can attest to your outpatient clinical performance
- Program Director or Medical Director who has knowledge of your performance in a clinical setting
Submitting An Application
Go to Join Our Team, then choose Careers, then search for "PCH Fellow Physician". Or click on the link below.