Community. Ownership. Empowerment.
Community: We are deeply dedicated to serving our Community by being patient focused, closely partnering with them as active members in their care, and striving toward a Culture of Health and Health Equity for each individual and family.
· Patient-focused – We believe in providing high quality, culturally sensitive care that is compassionate and driven by the needs of the individual and their family.
· Commitment to be in Partnership – We believe in being in full partnership with the community in an effort to pull together resources, knowledge, and expertise to ultimately improve the overall health and wellness of our community served.
· Commitment to Health Equity – We are committed to a Culture of Health in which all individuals and families have equal access to opportunities and resources that support choices which lead to the healthiest lives possible.
Ownership: We believe that we will accomplish our commitment of serving our Community best by coming together as one team, each of us responsible and accountable to the other, to provide the highest quality of care for each patient while also creating a positive, efficient, and productive working environment.
· Accountability and Responsibility – We acknowledge the role each individual in the organization plays in our ability to achieve our mission. It is the individual accountability and responsibility that enables the collective team to be successful.
· Effective Management – We understand that to best serve our patients, the community, and our staff, management must have the necessary skills, abilities, and attitudes to be successful.
· Performance Improvement – We are committed to promoting an environment that is dedicated to continuous performance improvement and recognizes this philosophy as a basic organizational function necessary to achieve improved outcomes.
· Stewardship – We are committed to responsible stewardship and recognize the importance of fiscal viability. We are dedicated to effectively utilizing resources available while seeking opportunities to bring additional streams of funding into the organization.
Empowerment: As we are committed to our patients, we also commit to each employee and member of the PCC community to encourage their personal growth, respect and celebrate their individual quality and achievements, and encourage ongoing training and development as professionals in health care.
· Commitment to our Employees – We are committed to promoting a work environment that encourages personal growth, acknowledges success, and respects the contribution of each member of the team.
· Commitment to Education – We are committed to training and mentoring health care professionals to serve the unique needs of our community.